The 2015 Topcoder Open is visiting many countries around the world! Join us for our India event at Manipal University on August 22, 2015.Address:
• TCO15 Algorithm Round 2D. For those who qualified, compete live against your competitors! For those who did not qualify, compete in the parallel round to see how you compare.
• $5,000 Hackathon. Build something cool, win some cash!
• Food! Yes, free food all day to keep you going.
• A lot of fun events and games with goodies to win!
• Special prize categories for students. Show off your coding skills and win cool prizes.
• Networking; come meet some other Topcoder members in your area!
Event is limited to the first 100 registrants.
BY ROAD: The Jaipur bus stand is situated 25 Kms. away from Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ). A prepaid taxi / cab service can be used to reach Manipal University.
BY TRAIN: Jaipur Railway Station is 24 Kms away from the Manipal University Jaipur. A prepaid taxi / cab service can be used to reach Manipal University.
BY AIR: Jaipur Airport is situated in the satellite town of Sanganer. It has also well connected domestic air links with many Indian cities such as Jodhpur , Udaipur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Goa, Bangalore & Mumbai. The distance from Jaipur Airport to MUJ is 27 Kms. A prepaid taxi / cab service can be used to reach Manipal University.
Parking at the Venue you can arrive to the event by car. Street parking has enough space for everyone.
Bring your laptop and a government authorized ID to the event.(Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhar Card etc)
You can contact us by asking questions in the forum.
Sure, but only one person per ticket is allowed.
Yes please, if you want to get in and if you want the t-shirt!
That is fine, but only one person per ticket is allowed.
If you are travelling from outside Jaipur,you can make your arrangements for accommodation. Jaipur is a tourist place, and there are a wide range of hotels available. We also have a limited numbers of rooms in the University hostel campus, available on nominal rates , on first come first serve basis.